• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Your fantasy Final Four

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Who would you like to see in your fantasy Final Four?

1. Gators
2. Duke
3. Kentucky
4. Kansas

I doubt the brackets will fall like that, but those are the top 4 teams I'd like to see in it.

lilChomp

VIP Member
I like yours a lot, except I'd swap out Kansas for Ohio State, that way we could beat them in 2 national championships in 2 different sports. How bad would that suck.

Dave! I'm shocked and pleased to see you have given Kentucky enough credit to be in your final four. (The rest of the country is a different story) My final four would look something like this...

Florida
Oregon
Kentucky
North Carolina

Oregon has a very good and underated squad. I like their point guard Aaron Brooks. They have already knocked off Arizona and UCLA.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Kentucky was only in my Final Four because nothing would please me better than to sit in a room with you and watch UF smash them to pieces. And then watch you throw that little Kentucky plastic cup across the room.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema