• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

your bracket

sammy

VIP Member
How is your bracket doing so far today? Right now I'm in jeopardy of losing the Baylor/Purdue game. I picked Baylor. Other than that... smooth sailing.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
I picked Baylor and Temple as upsets.

I got UNLV, Marquette, and Xavier right. Xavier had me scared for a while though.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
i also had Baylor as an upset, and i thot USC could make a run to the sweet 16, but Kansas St. actually played as a team, and not just as Mike Beasley

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
UConn and Clemson screwed me today... i had a feeling Clemson could get to the elite 8 after beating Kansas, and i had UConn in the sweet 16

so im down 1 elite 8 (Clemson)
and 2 sweet 16's (USC & UConn)

sbq80

VIP Member
The Marquette v Stanford game hurt bad! Needed Marquette to win & they let me down, haha.
Also, made mistake before tourny even started, ment to take K St, did on every other bracket, but 'clicked' on USC. Oh well

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema