• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ya'll Played a good game, But the Gators Go down to the Cocks 8-6

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
What a game. 11 innings, and a load of comebacks. Travis Jones had a killer game and series. He had 11 RBI's in the series, and 5 HR's I believe. I commend the Gator players for their effort. But I'm very proud of the carolina players after their's.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
I know it was Easter Sunday, but where were yall's fans? there were like 200 people there. I know ya'll draw a crowd sometimes, didn't they say there were 4500 or something there yesterday?

Amanda371

VIP Member
I know it was Easter Sunday, but where were yall's fans? there were like 200 people there. I know ya'll draw a crowd sometimes, didn't they say there were 4500 or something there yesterday?

I heard it was kinda cold outside. You have to remember Florida residents are babies when it comes to anything below 70 degrees ;)

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I think a lot of it was because it was Easter and not only that, but it was also cold. I definitely would have been out there myself, but I was locked in the office instead.

Oh, also the fact that it was nationally televised probably hurt attendance as well. People could sit at home with the family in the warm temperatures of their house on Easter and still catch the game.

I think the Gators showed that they can at least challenge the big boys this weekend. This team is starting to show signs of life and hopefully they can continue to play well into the tourney.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema