1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Worst place to live if you're a Gator

Discussion in 'Gator Lounge & General Discussion' started by MahxFahn, Nov 18, 2008.

1. MahxFahn

MahxFahn Gator Fan

I think it would be tally.

2. castawaygator

castawaygator VIP Member

i would agree tally, or maybe Columbus OH

i have lived in miami and rarely got any one talking bad about the gators although i think everyone knows how miami fans are fair weather fans.

i definitely got harassed at LSU " but only in good fun" later there was more respect since it was when the gators were wining back to back basketball then football championships.

3. lilChomp

lilChomp VIP Member

Anywhere in Ohio. Those people probably want to kill us.

Athens would be a tough one too.

4. DocZaius

DocZaius Gator Fan

Anywhere in Georgia except maybe Atlanta. There seem to be a lot of Gators in Atlanta.

5. gtrgrl97

gtrgrl97 VIP Member

I think maybe tally. I have a myspace friend who lives there, and is a huge Gator. He has actually been harassed and received threats on his life.
    I think I'd move!:helpsmilie:

6. kengatorfan

kengatorfan Gator Fan

I think it would be fun to live in Tally

I think it would be fun to live in Tally. Driving around in my Gatored-up car. Annoying all the Semi-holes. Sounds like fun to me! Especially FL vs FSU week!! Then we crush them and annoy them even more!

7. Sloan Ridge Gator

Sloan Ridge Gator Gator Fan

My oldest daughter is on an Army base in Georgia and she had a LOT of mean glares after this year's little cocktail gathering. Not to mention the random osu fan who lives on base and stares at her.

8. SWAMPTHING08

SWAMPTHING08 Gator Fan

Worst place to live if your a gator is probally be mississippi after are loss to ole miss. they would probally harass you every day.:gun_bandana: