• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wildcats vs Gators Official Game Thread (3/4/07)

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
kentucky-logo.gif
vs.
gatorslogo.gif

Kentucky Wildcats vs. #4 Florida Gators

Sunday, March 4, 2007 - 12:00 PM EST
Stephen C. O'Connell Center - Gainesville, FL
Sports Book

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
deff time to get back on track. Kentucky is always a good game so hopefully they will decide the first half is just as important as the second

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
anyone here going to the game?? hope it's a good one.. we need a win!
I am. I had been planning on camping out tonight to try and get into the Rowdy Reptile section, my friend that was going to go with me is pretty sick and not feeling up to it. I guess we will just get up early in the morning and hope we get there early enough to get good seats.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
damn I would die to be able to do that, too bad UF doesnt offer what i want and even if they did I wouldnt get in. o well I guess I can camp out at Joe Blow Community College instead haha

should be a great game Gator Nation is getting anxious and needy for a big win

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
This team needs to enforce it's will on Kentucky. I want a royal beat down. But a win would be good enough.:bananapowerslide:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema