• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Why I should hate Tim Tebow!

castawaygator

VIP Member
if tebow stays another year, i am sure you are truly going to hate him. imagine a rematch next year with the same gator team minus harvin who will be in the nfl. oh wait bama already lost to that team this year. well looks like its going to be great to be a florida gator next year too!!

good luck in the sugar bama. show the world what your made of while you guys pound utah!!

I really wished Harvin would have played. I didn't want any excuses if we had won. I also wished that Glenn Coffee hadn't been injured in the 1st quarter. It may have made the difference when he had to come out in the 4th?

I think Florida and Alabama will meet many more times in the future in Atlanta.

Good Luck in Miami!

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Good Luck in Miami!
Thanks, don't overlook those utes !
BTW, you really love
picture.php
and not hate him, don't you?

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Mahx Fahn, I don't know about love, but I like him a lot!

You guys go show the Big 12 what the SEC is all about!...........

I agree totally with your sentiments and I'm sure that those sooners will get a good dose of SEC speed from our defense. bradford will be thinking "damn they're gettin' to me so much sooner than I expect" LOL :smartass:

Burning Blue & Orange, the way I understand it Ingram's father was coached by Saban at some point. He will be a good one before he is done!

Mahx Fahn. I said it before and I will say it now. Every year we beat up on each other to the point that everyone else in the country think we just aren't very good.

Then the Bowl Season arrives and we beat up on all of them, and they have to admit they were wrong!

Roll Tide!

Yah he could, i bet he choose Bama because the pro offense they use would help him with draft status, i wonder how Louis Murphy will come out, he is rated #4 SR WR in this draftm because of his height and speed. But they say the downside is, he played in the spread his whole UF career.

Because the people in the NFL are starting to use it, but they do not use as much because they admit its not successfull because they suck at doing it... When a spread coach in college goes to the NFL it will work because he has experience with the system and will show the players how it works.. While pro style just try using it the way they see, the Pats coach said that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema