• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

where is the student section at BHGS

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
i got tix in section 30 which i remembered might be in the student section...im supposedly buying them from alumni but idk...are these student seats?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I sat in section 30 before. It's right beneath the "This is the Swamp" wall. I don't know what you mean by student seats. It is on the home side in the corner by the north end zone. Some of the seats have seatbacks, some do not. Perhaps I have not been to enough games to understand the question?

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
I sat in section 30 before. It's right beneath the "This is the Swamp" wall. I don't know what you mean by student seats. It is on the home side in the corner by the north end zone. Some of the seats have seatbacks, some do not. Perhaps I have not been to enough games to understand the question?

what i mean is do these seats require a student id?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
No. I don't know which seats require student ID, but section is not one of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema