• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What's up people?

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
You guys know I'm not as active of a member on the forums in the off season, but getting pumped for kickoff. Just wanna say what's up and make sure all the old timers are still around...

chomp chomp

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
@InkedAdrenaline--and aside from ALL our regulars, this goes out to all the "guests" who "haunt" our site at all hours but have yet to join in:
Was starting to wonder about that myself, IA--but "the GE hard core" are starting to filter back about on schedule; we'll be fine...However, there are a lot of "guests" out there, day and night, who are reading us, as they are welcome and encouraged to do, but hey, why not become "members" and join in? At least check us out on Game Days and I predict some of you will wanna jump in then, live and die with us and our team play-by-play online. We're not just the most open and honest Gator blog, we're true fans who shoot from the hip and tell it like we see it--so if that's who YOU are, you need to be full-on Gator Envy MEMBERS. We don't always agree, in fact we can really go at it sometimes, but we all know and trust each others' honesty and bottom-line Gator-love. Anyway, the more the better, ya know? Meanwhile, we know we can count on our regs to keep it lively and real, so we'll be here to inform and entertain y'all regardless as this 2012 season cranks up and begins to roll.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
InkedAdrenaline: Sadly, some of the old-timers have left since last season. One contacted me and let me know his utter dissatisfaction with Coach Muschamp. The others have just disappeared. There are some that I do not know about.

Either way, we do have some new folks, new article writers, and new lurkers. Here's to a good season! Go Gators!

Swamp Person

Swamp Gator
:whistling: Is it game day yet???? Lol,

I got busy doing other stuff right before the season ended kind of fell off the boat. I myself got down about our season last year. The whole team in general , coaches included. But I am a Gator win or lose. I would rather win but I'm not the bandwagon type I'm 43 yrs. old and been a Gator for 28 of them. Do I think every year was the best surely not but I do hope for the best for the next and get excited for it. There's been players and coaches I didn't like through the years but I've never not supported the Gators do to my personal feelings for them. I still admit with pride that I'm a Gator WIN OR LOSE I BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE. So everyone needs to buckle up I think were in for a hell of a ride. Where we will end up? I don't got a clue ! I'm looking forward to it.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I have been a Gator fan since 1980, when I started watching or listening to football with my uncle. That uncle was an assistant or media assistant for Emmitt Smith's youth football and/or high school football teams. You can bet I am a Gator fan through and through, but I tempered my expectations for the transition years. I think the Gators will slightly improve upon last year, but will do much, much better next year. 8 more days...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema