• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 9: NR Florida Gators vs #1 Georgia Bulldogs "World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party" 10/30/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Mullen’s game plan is pretty bad. It does not make use of AR-15 and his explosive play capabilities whatsoever.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Superstition prevents me from saying anymore—or I’d TELL y’all EXACTLY what my “feelings” (based on past events) tell me will likely happen next.
Better that I just shut my fat trap!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mullen’s game plan is pretty bad. It does not make use of AR-15 and his explosive play capabilities whatsoever.
Damn right. Amazing, really. “The QB-Whisperer” has exactly the right tool in his hands—and keeps aiming for his THUMB!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am no longer watching game.
Am just steeped and stewing in disgust. WTF WAS that sequence?
(Look at watch, look at game clock, “Ding!” “...Oh! Time to blow the whole damn GAME!”)

Escambia94

21 points in 2:09 must be some kind of record. The Gators were only down 0-3 right before that.

Escambia94

The Gators looked good for 26:51, but they looked like shit for 2:09.
57AFAC31-E807-44AC-BE00-253B452200FE.jpeg

Escambia94

The Gators were down 9-21 to Alabama at the half. The situation looks more dire against Georgia at 0-24. Maybe EJ5 is the better choice or maybe Mullen needs to simplify the plays.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
And yes—that was EXACTLy what I figured would happen next. NOT saying it made no diff, so what the hell?
Might as well just out with it:
It only gets worse from here.
Mullen hasn’t got a clue of an answer now.
OMG, we are now in freefall:
“32 ft-per-sec/squared”.
Anyone care to call out the various “points-of-interest” as we somewhat-comically accelerate past, heading for some unknown “terminal velocity”?
Not me.
We’ve entered the proverbial “Black Hole”: “Spaghettification” can’t be far off now...but all the genius-theorists agree—“INFORMATION is never lost!”
Not sure why, but that’s supposed to be a saving grace, somehow. Feeling better?
Or at least perhaps ENTERTAINED??!
Oh well—I tried. ANYTHING to distract from this game, this season, this unfathomably total-in-it’s-unpredictable failure of a program.
Yikes, we really DO STINK.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Forget it, boys.
We are NOT “coming back” from this one.
And that goes for a whole lot more than just today’s game, too.
Sorry—had to simply SAY it.
Whatever Mullen HAD, it’s gotten away from him at this point. The worst part is, I see no alternative path OUT of this quagmire-in-darkness that is our current road. We have little choice it seems but to slog our way forward into and THROUGH the futile quicksand of our own creation.
If someone has any ideas of how we might pull ourselves UP AND OUT, I’m ready to listen—waiting with baited BREATH!

Escambia94

Interception Rashad Torrence. Gators have about 91 yards to go and preserve the streak.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Moral victory: the Gators amassed the most yardage against Georgia this year.
Sorry, bra’: When it has all come down to “MORAL victories”, and THOSE amount to things like”most yardage against your otherwise high-flying rival”, and/or “no-shut-out-streak preserved”, well I know YOU know that just won’t DO.
When my dad was teaching himself Japanese (preparing for a posting as an attaché with our ally in the Western Pacific some years back), he used to make up strangely difficult phrases with which to practice “unwieldy phrasings” he swore tended to arise with diplomatic language, and some of them made us laugh, became family-catch-phrases we came to echo to each other, some I still remember:
For example, “Is yours a precious undershirt?” became a favorite among us...we came up with new ones he was happy (in his own strange way THANKFUL) to field and translate...
Our Gators are now inspiring new ones for me:
“We are a worthy door mat”, for eg., would make a superb example, I’m sure.
Hey, gimme a break...we were strangely raised, but a warped sense of humor was a definite asset—and I suppose it is my hope that it might help us ALL NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema