• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 7: #20 Florida Gators 42, LSU Tigers 49, 10/16/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If it weren’t for the holds, they’d have us down a couple MORE scores already!
We just cannot stop them.
Whipped at the line of scrimmage.
Yuck. Only their own penalties are stopping them now—WE SUCK. We just cannot stop them. Can’t see what kind of “adjustment” can fix this mess. I may just be DONE with thus whole Mullen regime now.
Oh: NOW you want to try and get something done before the half? I mean, probably “ABOUT TIME”, but HERE? NOW? What exactly do you think THUS team, playing the way it is today, can DO???
Giant punt. And do ya even WANT EITHER OF THESE QBs to throw it now?
Same old same old...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
After those back-to-back INTs, we were BEATEN.
And we have SHOWN NOTHING, on either O or D.
And we haven’t run it enough to wear them down in the 2nd half.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
No matter WHAT ends up happening as far as the final score here, shouldn’t AR15 be “QB1” for the rest of the season? I mean, on balance, “Emory Jones is the weakest link.”

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Soon as I start watching again, the D chokes again.
I am DONE with this team.
(1) Richardson MUST start the rest of this season, regardless.
Period. No further discussion.
(2) Grantham GOES.
Period. No further argument.
(3) Unless BOTH of the above, PLUS preferably a new “Recruiting Coordinator”/Assistant Coach is brought in as well, then I’m for beginning to consider who our NEXT HEAD COACH WILL BE.
All that still protects him otherwise is that I cannot THINK OF ANYONE TO REPLACE HIM.
Who is better out there right now?
And we better get that right, too, if and when it comes to that, too.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK. WITH AR we seem to now have SOMETHING...a shadow of a CHANCE?
But that Grantham Defense MUST get some stops!
Do they have that IN them?
Hasn’t appeared so today, anyway. But EVERYTHING is riding on it now.
Including his job—though I’m now in the camp with those who say HE should be gone regardless...But our Coach is NOT.
Of course, I also now find common ground with those who suspect COACH may not be here that much longer either. Again, only “no alternative” somewhat protects him.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Still on our shaky, non-tackling D, though. That’s why I know we NEED the turnover in here somewhere.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Crap, gonna go back to hardly watching, and definitely not TALKING about it here.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sure, of COURSE I hope we win the 4th quarter and pull this one out, but it is tone to face certain things...as the D blows that play AGAIN...but here’s the THING:
This just isn’t a very good Florida TEAM, top to (mostly) bottom. We have the offensive TOOLS now—but I just can’t STAND watching a team devoid of defense—and that’s what we’ve shown today.
Now it’s ALL on Richardson—and even if he can bring us back (and he may be hurt—and there goes EVERYTHING IF HE IS!), I just don’t think this defense can hold AMY lead, even if we were to somehow GET it. His is what happens when a whole team goes in the tank, too: Their best players start getting hurt.
This may be the most painful Gator SEASON in quite a while.
I’m out of here, guys.
Won’t be back unless/until we somehow (miraculously) gain the LEAD. Doubt that will happen now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema