• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 4/ 1: #5 Florida Gators 51, Ole Miss Rebels 35 9/26

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gonna have to punt—and nothing short of a big mistake on the Rebels’ part will keep us from falling behind now.
Be a REAL good time for a Pick-6!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gonna shut up, sit back for a while.
Let’s see how THAT goes...

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Keep calm and keep chomping on!
F29FD868-17C5-4A46-8B12-387AC137C82B.jpeg

Escambia94

The Gator offense is not flashy, but it is calm and collected—like Kyle Trask. Kadarius Toney is running excellent routes today.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, it does seem we CAN out score this Ol’ Miss team. If Grantham can just find a way to stop their multi-QB attack maybe HALF the time in the 2nd half, we win this going away—And Trask really HAS stepped it up a notch, at LEAST!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Still waiting to see a proper “adapt and respond” from Grantham and his Defense—But here’s his chance. Yes, we are down a senior safety—really TWO Senior Safeties, over all: but this season THAT (missing pieces) is gonna tend to be a “reality” that hits every team somewhere, at some point, probably more than ONCE in the course of things THIS season!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is one of those times I’d want that “fly-on-the-wall-of-the-locker-room”-cam: Imagine what Mullens AND Grantham are saying to their squads, trying to get their assistants AND players to understand and change approach to, rework the overall plan for in the 2nd half RIGHT NOW. I don’t know how the best of them manage it, but these guys have BEEN acknowledged “among the best of them” up til now. We’ve given up WAY too many big plays so far, though.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yes! Touchdown Pitts! Man, the offense is sharp and getting sharper!
Now Miss is gonna HAVE to press on offense—and that should give whatever “adjustments” our D’s got planned even more chance to work!

Escambia94

The Gator defense has been successful bottling up John Rhys Plumlee, but former Florida commit Matt Corral has found success picking apart the middle of DBU.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ANOTHER big play. Grantham has no answer. Geez. Our Defense looks slow AND is back to poor tackling.
We aren’t covering—yes, missing pieces deep, but what about our lousy tackling technique? I think the D will have to SCORE a TD themselves for us to ultimately win this thing.
Frustrating as hell; I’m not used to seeing a Gator D this inept!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If we can get our running game going we can maybe get outta here with a win WITHOUT a proper adjustment by the defense—but I’d rather see us bear down and SHUT them down some.
Whew! Lucky to get the 1st down there.
We are pecking at them now—GROAN!
CanNOT afford the drive-killer holding penalty now. We gotta “hold serve” here somehow.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah. Now it ALL comes down to WHAT? Trying the long FG...YES!
Hits the 55-yard 3pointer! So we get points after all...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
But it STILL comes down to whether our defense has ANYTHING today.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Are we EVER gonna make a stop back there? I don’t know that we can stop this Kiffen offense at ALL. Gotta keep grabbing points...and HOPE our D makes a coupla stops are SOME point!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema