• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 10 Scores

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
#3 Georgia demolished #1 Tennessee 27-13 in a game that was not as close as the score indicated. The score was 24-7 at the half and the Bulldogs cruised in the second half.

#2 Ohio State sleepwalks through Northwestern 21-7. The Big Ten is a crappy conference.

#10 LSU shocks #6 Alabama 32-31 by going for two in overtime. Bama could not overcome penalties and poor personnel management.

Unranked Notre Dame upsets #4 Clemson 35-14. The ACC is a crappy conference.

#5 Michigan proves that Rutgers probably does not belong in the Big Ten by beating them 52-17. Did I mention that the Big Ten is a crappy conference?

#7 TCU beats Texas Tech 34-24. The Big 12 is a crappy conference.

#9 SC gets by unranked Cal 41-35. The Pac-12 is a crappy conference.

Kentucky Wildcats beat the Missouri Tigers 21-17 in another battle of SEC pussycats. I cannot believe we lost to this stupid Kentucky team.

Mississippi State beats Auburn 39-33 in OT.

Someone else beat Vandy, because everyone else does. This time it was South Carolina’s turn. The Cocks needed this bye week to prepare for Florida next week.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This week was a screwy one--a sonova beach for some...
The CFB Playoff picture is getting ALL fouled up!
Aside from UGA, the SEC and it's Championship is in danger of chaos, with domino effects for even MORE of the same with more such results down the stretch of this season.
However, the ACC and ITS supposed "best" are themselves ALL in a confused limbo, at this point. This shows why we DO need a better Playoff system, but that 12-team thing they proposed is too many...Eight, tops, with a "play-in round", I'm thinking.
Too few "definitely deserving", too MANY "one-or-two-loss MAYBES".

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This week in 2010: Florida beats Vanderbilt, #10 LSU beats #5 Alabama, and Air Force beats Army. College football has a lot of weird weekends.
32BADFC2-7120-4A61-8D79-037C669E30B8.png

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Interesting...
Your point is well-taken (something along the lines of, "The more things change, the more they remain the same"?
But the point IS--you're RIGHT.
Far as I'M concerned, in the few instances where I truly GIVE a damn, "the right team(s) won!".
Of course, in at least one case (Miami vs FSU), I must, as always, to paraphrase my dad, "HOPE they BOTH lose!"...However, going back to my own days at UF, I have long since carried a deeper and deeper grudge against "The EEYEW!"--An attitude that has only grown and deepened of late, so although I cannot quite celebrate a CrimiNOLE win, I can at least take SOME pleasure at imagining the "gold-chain-and-suntan-set" bumming out in Coral Gables.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema