• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vols vs. Gators Official Game thread (2/3)

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
volunteer-logo.gif
vs.
gatorslogo.gif

Tennessee Volunteers vs. #1 Florida Gators
Saturday, February 3, 2007 - 3:00 PM ET
Stephen C. O'Connell Center - Gainesville, FL
http://www.gatorenvy.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1467Sports Book

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
2 hours till game time! Anyone going to the game?

Let's go Gators!!
I wish. This is the first game that I wanted to go to that I was unable to get a student ticket for. They sold out within the first minute it seemed like as I logged in right when it opened and was unable to get a ticket.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
That was a BS call on the Brewer charge. That white guy just slide right in front of him, and now Brewer looks like he's in some pain.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
22-9. Good start for the Gators. Hopefully they will play a full game today and not just 1 half like they have done in a few games recently.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I love the games when they give out t-shirts to the fans. Except I remember one game I went to they gave our blue shirts at a kentucky game and the odome looked like it was filled with wildcats

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I love the games when they give out t-shirts to the fans. Except I remember one game I went to they gave our blue shirts at a kentucky game and the odome looked like it was filled with wildcats
Yeah, I'm so disappointed though. I've been waiting for the game they would give out free shirts and then the first game I can't get a student ticket for, they finally do it. :mad:

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Ya I remember in my last year or two at UF they started the online ticketing where you put your name in a lottery or something on MyUFL. They used to let us wait in long lines down the street for tickets. Those were the good ole days

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema