• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vandy Commodores vs. Florida Gators Game thread 11/3

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
vanderbilt-logo.gif
vs.
gatorslogo.gif

Vanderbilt Commodores vs. #20 Florida Gators
Saturday, November 3, 2007 - 12:30 PM ET LFS
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium - Gainesville, FL​

GatorToTheEnd

Gator Fan
I'm gonna' be there, expecting our 'ole Gators to tear 'em up! Hopefully, Tebow might be a little better. Go Gators!

:Banana:

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I'm gonna' be there, expecting our 'ole Gators to tear 'em up! Hopefully, Tebow might be a little better. Go Gators!

:Banana:
GO AHEAD BRAG BRAG BRAG THAT YOUR GONNA BE THERE, JUST THINK ABOUT LIL OL'E ME WAY UP HERE IN VIRGINIA LOL J/K HOPE YOU HAVE ALOTA FUN!!!!!!!;)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
does anyone know if the game was picked up by jefferson pilot or going to be broadcasted

I thought I heard it was going to be on ESPN? Maybe I'm wrong. Should be a good one, though. Call me crazy if you like, but I expect our defense to come out prepared and much, much better than they have been these last two weeks. Everyone thinks they suck now and they will prove how much better they can be. GO GATORS!!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
well thats obviously true there about the winning, guess if CBS airs it, I'll just mute it, and do my on play-by-play LOL :p

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Ok I can do that, on game day right? wait a minute OFCOURSE!!!! ON GAMEDAY DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL BTW, HOW I GET ONE OF THEM LITTLE THINGIES UNDER WHERE IT SAYS DONATE? I WANT THE GATOR ONE!!!!;)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Ok I can do that, on game day right? wait a minute OFCOURSE!!!! ON GAMEDAY DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL BTW, HOW I GET ONE OF THEM LITTLE THINGIES UNDER WHERE IT SAYS DONATE? I WANT THE GATOR ONE!!!!;)

Go to vbPlaza Menu then go to vbPlaza Main then go down to Sports Teams and then NCAA School Icons and pick the Gator one.:Banana:

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
ok I will, but first I need a drink, a real drink after reading about that nasty guy having sex with a 92 yr old dead woman, LMAO omg!!!!! thats nasty

dbgator1

Gator Fan
Lets Go Gators we need a win i hope the defense comes out with some fire. Vandy's better than they used to be. Lets go Tebow!!!!!!!

gator rob

Gator Fan
Can't Wait Till Saturday!!!!

I JUST CAN'T WAIT TILL SATURDAY. IM TAKING MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER TO THE GAME. THEY LOVE THE GATORS. THE GAME IS ON LINCOLN FINANCIAL AND ESPN GAME PLAN AT 12:30. IT JUST SUCKS THAT THERE ARE ONLY 4 MORE GAMES. THE SEASON GOES BY SO FAST AND THEN WE SIT AROUND FOREVER WAITING FOR IT TO START UP AGAIN. IREALLY WISH THEY WOULD EXTEND THE SEASON TO 16 GAMES. THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME. GO GATORS!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema