• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Urbans press conference....

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
Also can someone posted a vid on youtube about Urban Traitor please.
I'm waiting on the urban Meyer traitor shirts to come out, I will def have one... Pretty fun, my neighbor is a HUGE Tenn. fan and he's like now u kno how we felt with kiffin lol.... He's got some screw kiffin shirts and I can't wait to get my screw urban shirts

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Random thoughts...
A lot of appropriate things RHYME with "Meyer", too--should be SOMETHING that can be done with it...
Liar. Conspire. Dire. Fire. Hire. Buyer. Sire. Mire. Choir. Funeral Pyre--and a whole lot more in between.
That "always be a Gator"-thing is just shoving the sh*t right in our FACES--he says THAT even as he finishes off his weeks-old behind-the-scenes process of wooing at least 2 of our crucial staff-members, ALONG with as many of our prospective prized-recruits as he (and D.J. Durkin, presumably, as the Recruiting Coordinator and one of those "staff-members") can pry loose and take with him to The Big Slow Ten, giving him that "shot of Fla. talent" that he no doubt figures will give him his first "edge" as he comes in. What an a-hole, what a COMPLETE SCUMBAG.
If it were JUST Meyer, even with the absolute trashing he committed on the state of our team, and how his whole tale-of-woe turns out to be a phony excuse to explain why he bailed on a mess he made but it turns out he just couldn't face, I'd hold the door for him, carry his bags, wave and smile and laugh as he leaves--but as things have turned out, with this last bit of evil drama and destructive intent revealing itself at the end, I will despise him forever, no matter HOW this last sleazy plan of his in fact plays out.
He doesn't care: His family will be left to clean up his mess with getting out of Gainesville--he'll slink away in the middle of the night, never to return, basically. That piece of "presser-propaganda" was his last little play-acting roll as a pseudo-Gator; I won't listen or watch, but I KNOW what he'll be saying by tomorrow, in Columbus, something pretty damn close to EXACTLY what he said when he arrived at UF, something like "This is where I always dreamed of being--I've found a home. I am a Buckeye for LIFE!" If there were justice in this universe (and God had a sense of humor), Urban Meyer would EXPLODE right there where he stood upon completing that statement, or something very like it...

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema