• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Urban Meyer in the Studio

dtspecial

Gator Fan
Any body else been catching ESPN's Urban Meyer in the Studio. Dude knows his stuff for sure, but what surprises me the most is how candid he is behind the camera . Deep down inside i know he is coming back to coaching, but hey, if not..he can be the new addition to Two and a Half Men..

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I get the impression that Urban Meyer is talking to coaches and school programs that he can pick up nuggets of information for his return to coaching. His offensive philosophy is similar to Chip Kelly's at Oregon. He probably likes Mack Brown's approach to starting over as a "rookie coach". He probably likes the tradition at Michigan. He probably misses his last job at Utah. Put all these experiences together and I bet he spends the next couple years re-inventing his coaching philosophy. Maybe he will listen to Chip Kelly and not be married to the spread offense, or maybe he picks up ideas from Chip Kelly's spread and tweaks it.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Any body else been catching ESPN's Urban Meyer in the Studio. Dude knows his stuff for sure, but what surprises me the most is how candid he is behind the camera . Deep down inside i know he is coming back to coaching, but hey, if not..he can be the new addition to Two and a Half Men..

I don't know about him replacing Charlie Sheen but did see a little of his reports and remember him at Utah talking with his successor about 2008 and how they did to schedule each other for 2009. All I can said good thing, Utah didn't come here last season, they would have kicked their @$$ like they did Bama's in the Sugar Bowl.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema