• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Urban Liar t shirts?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Meanwhile, what kinds of things are y'all hoping, or at least imagining, on seeing out there in the way of "angry T-shirts"?
For eg., I'd like one that had an insulting version of Meyer's face drawn onto the head of some drooling fat serpent, maybe even one that a Gator (Albert?) is STEPPING on, and the words, "Ohio Snake" written underneath it. Just a first stab at it, you understand: I've no doubt some of the creatively PISSED among you can do better...

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
The ones my neighbor has about kiffin(he's a tenn fan) have reg ten logo on front and just words on the back...it's kinda hard to illustrate something like this and make it look good

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Anti-Urban Meyer shirts would be inappropriate.
OK, man--I'm having a bit of trouble deciding "where you're coming from", based on the 4 different posts you have suddenly shown up here (though a member since Feb 2010) and laid on us...if this is all droll, low-key sarcasm coming from a droll, low-key Gator, I both apologize AND salute you....but at the same time, I have to tell you: in the order I read them, I can't really tell at this point if the "O" in "Block O" stands for "Ohio", as in tOSU...
I THOUGHT I had you pegged as one of those "more even-handed, 'good-show there my good man' fair sportsman"-types of Gators (hence my response/warning re anger at Urban Meyer here)--and MAYBE this one fits with that--but personally, I like the "droll sarcasm"-idea about you better--but that's just me. Care to clarify? (Just asking--it's your business how you wish to present yourself, obviously.)

Block O

URBAN OHIO ERA BEGINS
OK, man--I'm having a bit of trouble deciding "where you're coming from", based on the 4 different posts you have suddenly shown up here (though a member since Feb 2010) and laid on us...if this is all droll, low-key sarcasm coming from a droll, low-key Gator, I both apologize AND salute you....but at the same time, I have to tell you: in the order I read them, I can't really tell at this point if the "O" in "Block O" stands for "Ohio", as in tOSU...
I THOUGHT I had you pegged as one of those "more even-handed, 'good-show there my good man' fair sportsman"-types of Gators (hence my response/warning re anger at Urban Meyer here)--and MAYBE this one fits with that--but personally, I like the "droll sarcasm"-idea about you better--but that's just me. Care to clarify? (Just asking--it's your business how you wish to present yourself, obviously.)

Actually I am in my last year at The Ohio State and I graduate on Sunday. Looking forward to attending the Gator Bowl and Urban Meyer's tenure at The Ohio State University.

FYI...Block "O" is the student section at Ohio Stadium, but I doubt you care LOL

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Actually I am in my last year at The Ohio State and I graduate on Sunday. Looking forward to attending the Gator Bowl and Urban Meyer's tenure at The Ohio State University.

FYI...Block "O" is the student section at Ohio Stadium, but I doubt you care LOL
Actually, that IS an interesting, if useless, bit of trivia-by-way-of-explanation.
So. I guess the "member since Feb. 2012" and "Gator fan" profile-data threw us off here--but then again, the "Gator fan" part, while it is easily blanked or changed, is automatic if one does nothing when joining (maybe we should change that?).
I believe it's quite possible that you'll get the information you're looking for from one/several of our members--you might get some good-natured ribbing, too, but it shouldn't be TOO hostile since you've been out-front and (as I've already noted) low-key and good-natured yourself...just as well you didn't go down "trash-talk-road" there anyway, though: we have little patience with trolls to start with here at GE, and someone showing up from tOSU to taunt us now would NOT go over well.
As you've noticed, nerves are pretty raw here regarding our relationship with Urban Meyer. Once the height of trust and loyalty, we now feel like we've been collectively betrayed (or worse, conned, lied to and manipulated the whole time). With the right people around him, assistants and recruits (and he's doing his best to take them BOTH from us), he MIGHT give y'all a few good years too--but this isn't 2003, everyone's seen a version of the "Meyer Spread", HE doesn't have that "all-star staff" of young coaches around him anymore (all HEAD coaches now), and no matter WHAT happens with THIS class (and our side is doing everything it CAN to limit the effectiveness of his home-stretch end-run around honor, ethics, and trust), he can only pull a sleazeball play like this one ONCE down this way--his effectiveness recruiting Florida is already taking a hit as the details come out, and will fall off pretty steeply from here in coming years (and God help Y'ALL if he still has a secret yearning for Notre Dame in that thing in his chest that passes for his heart!).
All in all, Block O, this is a classic case of "Be careful what you wish for"...you MAY not be getting what you THINK you are getting in this guy--in fact, I can pretty well guarantee you that you are NOT: As we here at UF now know all too well, there are huge differences between what the man says, shows, and promises, and what is actually going on behind that well-crafted mask.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Those Suckeyes have their Urban Renewal T-shirts.
Yeah, and we've got a real irritating little dweeb-of-a-troll parading a version by us on practically every thread here now.
He's come a long way pretty quickly: from pretending to be a "Gator fan" to an obnoxiously arrogant and inescapable OSU-troll who is all OVER our site, in just a few days.
Gators, let me know if you find this, along with his general "Hey, hey, look-at-me, listen-to-me, let-me-irritate-you, I need-attention"-routine as pettily provocative as I do; if enough express their unhappiness, we will act.

Block O

URBAN OHIO ERA BEGINS
Yeah, and we've got a real irritating little dweeb-of-a-troll parading a version by us on practically every thread here now.
He's come a long way pretty quickly: from pretending to be a "Gator fan" to an obnoxiously arrogant and inescapable OSU-troll who is all OVER our site, in just a few days.
Gators, let me know if you find this, along with his general "Hey, hey, look-at-me, listen-to-me, let-me-irritate-you, I need-attention"-routine as pettily provocative as I do; if enough express their unhappiness, we will act.

LOL 'troll' say the guy who whines after each of my posts even if its me complimenting and being a fan of Tim Tebow. No, by following me around Dru you actually are the troll. Get some fresh air bud, your existence can't be that miserable. You know most boards are welcoming to opposing fans, like they are on a Arkansas board and LSU board I joined before those bowl games. Please lighten up before you sour more people to this what looks like a nice message board.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Keep laughing, Mr. Zero. Or pretending to, at any rate. You're right: I AM following you. It isn't hard--you're all over our site going on and on and on with the same old agenda--the only one who is "soured" is YOU. Soon you'll be gone. Yeah--I'm sure they miss you on all those OTHER opposing sites, too. You really ARE a pathetic, lonely little young man, aren't you?

Block O

URBAN OHIO ERA BEGINS
Keep laughing, Mr. Zero. Or pretending to, at any rate. You're right: I AM following you. It isn't hard--you're all over our site going on and on and on with the same old agenda--the only one who is "soured" is YOU. Soon you'll be gone. Yeah--I'm sure they miss you on all those OTHER opposing sites, too. You really ARE a pathetic, lonely little young man, aren't you?

You're right I'll be gone after the bowl game just like I was on TigerDropping and Hogville after talking about the game for a month or so with Tiger and Hog fans respectively. Except they didn't have anyone quite like you. Two words, get laid. You are the Joy Behar of this site. LOL

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
You're right I'll be gone after the bowl game just like I was on TigerDropping and Hogville after talking about the game for a month or so with Tiger and Hog fans respectively. Except they didn't have anyone quite like you. Two words, get laid. You are the Joy Behar of this site. LOL
You just won't take the hint, will you JoyBoy? Thanks for the compliment re my uniqueness, but it changes nothing--you're STILL the same little lonely loser you were yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that...it doesn't matter what anyone else says to you, tries to get across to you, you just have to keep coming around and putting your lame shallow sh*t out there again to admire, like a dog returning to examine its own vomit.
I BELIEVE that you do this every year; I can't speak for the fans on those other schools' sites, but then again, your interpretation of how they felt about you is certainly open to question. You may well have worn out your welcome just as quickly as here, but as you say, they didn't have someone like ME to take you on.
I don't suppose you even read that piece Swamp Person put out there again for you to read--or bothered to consider the various other responses to your tired pestering--folks like you NEVER pay the slightest attention to anyone but themselves...and then you wonder when you look around one day and realize, THAT'S ALL YOU'VE GOT.
Well, call me what you like, but as far as YOU are concerned, I AM the voice and face of this site--and I've been fairly patient up 'til now. Even a weasel like you might want to consider just how far you want to go with all of this.
I've got no problem giving back ten times whatever you think you've got, but I'm not going to bother being your one contact with the real world anymore. Sorry, but you're on your own out there from now on. If I HAVE to respond to you any further, the gloves come off.
You must know how you are viewed here by now--and hardly just by me. Do you not have the slightest shred of personal dignity or restraint? Like with any large program, there are plenty of public Gator-blogs that are filled with sickos, nuts--and whiny trolls who try to cover their twisted frustration by putting "LOL" at the end of every paragraph. You should be right at home stirring your stink-stew on any one of those. Be sure to use the same profile-elements, too, making friends wherever you go.
This is a crossroads for you, Mr. "I'm-so-Christian-I'm-better-than-all-of-you": Is your repressed anger and petty vindictiveness under ANY self-control at all? How much hypocrisy are you willing to display? Remember, you came to OUR site; you have been and continue to be driving this confrontation yourself--and you can end it, easily enough. Take your one last shot that we all know you just HAVE to take--we won't even block it--then see if you can manage to stay away.

Block O

URBAN OHIO ERA BEGINS
You just won't take the hint, will you JoyBoy? Thanks for the compliment re my uniqueness, but it changes nothing--you're STILL the same little lonely loser you were yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that...it doesn't matter what anyone else says to you, tries to get across to you, you just have to keep coming around and putting your lame shallow sh*t out there again to admire, like a dog returning to examine its own vomit.
I BELIEVE that you do this every year; I can't speak for the fans on those other schools' sites, but then again, your interpretation of how they felt about you is certainly open to question. You may well have worn out your welcome just as quickly as here, but as you say, they didn't have someone like ME to take you on.
I don't suppose you even read that piece Swamp Person put out there again for you to read--or bothered to consider the various other responses to your tired pestering--folks like you NEVER pay the slightest attention to anyone but themselves...and then you wonder when you look around one day and realize, THAT'S ALL YOU'VE GOT.
Well, call me what you like, but as far as YOU are concerned, I AM the voice and face of this site--and I've been fairly patient up 'til now. Even a weasel like you might want to consider just how far you want to go with all of this.
I've got no problem giving back ten times whatever you think you've got, but I'm not going to bother being your one contact with the real world anymore. Sorry, but you're on your own out there from now on. If I HAVE to respond to you any further, the gloves come off.
You must know how you are viewed here by now--and hardly just by me. Do you not have the slightest shred of personal dignity or restraint? Like with any large program, there are plenty of public Gator-blogs that are filled with sickos, nuts--and whiny trolls who try to cover their twisted frustration by putting "LOL" at the end of every paragraph. You should be right at home stirring your stink-stew on any one of those. Be sure to use the same profile-elements, too, making friends wherever you go.
This is a crossroads for you, Mr. "I'm-so-Christian-I'm-better-than-all-of-you": Is your repressed anger and petty vindictiveness under ANY self-control at all? How much hypocrisy are you willing to display? Remember, you came to OUR site; you have been and continue to be driving this confrontation yourself--and you can end it, easily enough. Take your one last shot that we all know you just HAVE to take--we won't even block it--then see if you can manage to stay away.

Please explain?

Block O

URBAN OHIO ERA BEGINS
I just customized my own jersey.

DSCN2399.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member