• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trask needs a great game against Georgia

Leakfan12

VIP Member
To be a front-runner for the Heisman and I mean Great Game because I don't think good would cover it (maybe if the Gators won maybe).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, YEAH—at LEAST...
And even THAT just keeps us IN it.
The defense will have to further adapt and evolve to improve, in fact move up another full step in impressive growth—THEN maybe they can make another four touchdown performance by KT actually HOLD UP!
And on this at least I tend to agree with the media mouthpieces: This particular “Party” amounts to an “elimination game” for BOTH teams as far as staying in the hunt for a spot in the FFF (“Football Final Four”). Not so sure we yet have even CLOSE to enough to beat Bama in the SEC Championship Game, ultimately, even if we DO win out—so in the end my private feeling so far is that given the circumstances and all that has happened, “This wasn’t our year, oh my brothers...”
Watching and seeing how it all in fact plays out will tell us where we are, how far we have yet to go, and what kind of time frame we are facing in “GETTING THERE”!
Warning:
That MAY not make the rest of our season all that much fun to follow—but unless we at LEAST WIN in Jacksonville, it may amount to about all we have to learn and gain rest of the way. Even if we BEAT UGA, at best we’ll only face the same situation in facing The Tide in Atlanta at the end of the season—but it’ll meanwhile be a whole lot more fun and interesting GETTING there! And we don’t likely even “GET there” any other way.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Absolutely. Dan Mullen's progress is going to be evaluated against Kirby Smart and the Georgia Bulldogs. Kyle Trask's legacy as a big-game QB and NFL prospect is going to be evaluated against the best defense he will see all year--but not the last good defense on the schedule. There is no point in looking at Bama or a Heisman without looking at UGA first. Even if it is a 1-point win, it would show that Mullen's Gators have turned a corner and are on their way to challenge for SEC dominance. Keep in mind that most sports analysts predicted that Florida would struggle more against Texas A&M than Georgia. We shall see how accurate these predictions were. I tended to agree with those analysts, even though I did buy into the Gator hype before the Aggie game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema