• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tim Tebow 1st team QB Mid-season All American

timbok

VIP Member
good for Tim-may Teeeebow,But in a way I think its a bad decision,citeing that Florida lost to Auburn and LSU,but this proves that writers suspect him as a better player then his team

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
good for Tim-may Teeeebow,But in a way I think its a bad decision,citeing that Florida lost to Auburn and LSU,but this proves that writers suspect him as a better player then his team

You are such an idiot. 1st Team All-America should go the BEST QB. He is on a top 15 team and he is the best QB in the Nation. Some of your posts make me sick. Still upset about little Oregon getting beat by us in the NCAA Tourney last year?? If you have nothing nice to say, shut your trap.

ilovegators

VIP Member
Tebow is the man, and definitely deserving. I think it's safe to say he's exceeded all our expectations thus far in the season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema