• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Through My Eyes - book

FrozenGator

Gator Fan
Anyone else reading Tim Tebow's book?

I'm just into it, and it seems to be alright so far. I'm surprised it's as thin as it is, and some of the narrative is hard to follow, but I'm really liking seeing how the will to win he showed as an adult was borne out when he was just a kid.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yup, interesting and a "look inside TT"--a real easy read. Let's see, that just leaves another 50 or so more days to get through before we can finally begin to find out just what we've got now, where we're going and some idea of how long it'll take for us to get there.

robdog

Gator Fan
How do you like the Nook. The wife has a Kindle and really enjoys it. I know the Nook comes in color but not sure if that is a big appeal when you are just reading books.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
I enjoy it for my books, as a little "library", a lot! But w/ my nookcolor, I also have internet (if I'm w/ wi-fi)( which Ihave @home). So that's really cool. In fact, I'm using it right now...
My hubby gave me for my bday in March &it's been wonderful.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Smart move, actually. (I have a friend who is, shall we say, "frugal to a fault"? He's a Gator through and through, a huge Tebow fan, yet was SO certain that the combination of "the Tebow madness peaking" and "typical publisher over-printing" would soon result in him being able to pick up a copy for "10% of cover-price"...make a long story short, he suddenly and unexpectedly had the opportunity to meet Tebow, frantically ran around downtown in the city he was visiting searching for an open bookstore to buy a copy, couldn't find one and ended up having to settle for a handshake--and regret at a missed opportunity. Always a good idea to keep your priorities straight.)

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
Hell ya, you can garuntee if I go to any games this year I will have it with me just ^in case TEBOW makes a guest appearance like at the orng n blue spring game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema