• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The next big sport?

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
Basketball stormed onto the scene in the early 2000s and is almost as popular as football these days.

What sport do you predict will be the next big sport on campus?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Basketball stormed onto the scene in the early 2000s and is almost as popular as football these days.

What sport do you predict will be the next big sport on campus?

Wow. Basketball has been popular way before that. Especially in the '80s and '90s with Magic and Bird and Jordan.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Wakeboarding baby! I mean were National Champs in that too last yr! Hah jp but furreal I would like to see our baseball team get back onto the scene.

I thought we would break through and win it all in baseball, but for whatever reason, it just has not happened.

I also thought we would break through in women's basketball, but we have always done worse than expected.

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
Bowling (I'm just kidding). I would say either baseball, volleyball, or gymnastics. I haven't made my mind up on which one yet.

UGAsucks

VIP Member
Bowling (I'm just kidding). I would say either baseball, volleyball, or gymnastics. I haven't made my mind up on which one yet.

im trying to convince my friend to go to UF...and if he does you can take a way that just kidding...this kidss an amazing bowler

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema