1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Hangover

Discussion in 'Gator Lounge & General Discussion' started by Mr2Bits, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits Gator Fan

I saw "The Hangover" this weekend and it was pretty damn funny. I'm not going to spoil it for anyone, but it's basically the story of four guys who go to Vegas for a bachelor party... only they wake up the next morning not remembering a thing. And one of their friends is missing.

So the whole movie is them placing together clues trying to figure out what happened.

It's very funny and has a ton of "what the F*" type moments. Go see it if you get the chance.

2. PhD Gator

PhD Gator Super Moderator

Yeah it looks good. But I usually wait for movies like that to come out on DVD (Blu-Ray). Funny movies are just as good or better away from a theater. I try to only pay to see big action movies or movies that I think might be better with the good sound quality and stuff of a theater.

I'll be looking forward to The Hangover coming out on Blu-Ray in a few months.

3. CaliZona_Gator

CaliZona_Gator Super Senior Member

I saw it this weekend. Def one of the best comedies I have seen in a while.