• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Combine.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I like Todd, but that was a hilarious post!

I don't know Todd McShay, but I wonder if he is properly defending his opinion or just looking for headlines. I respect some of the lesser known draft predictions that put Tebow at round 2, because they do so without sensationalism. Just give your opinion and support it. There is no need state that "Tim Tebow can't play quarterback in the NFL, I'm convinced of it." His other statement is a better one: "To me, Tebow has two choices. He needs to strip down and completely start over as a quarterback and passer or he needs to find another position to play in the NFL." The second statement is supported by amplifying statements; the first is just looking for that Twitter-able bite that gets him 30 seconds of fame if Tebow even struggles for a second in the NFL. As a QB. Not an H-back. Even if Timmy switches to H-back, he won't do so because of McShay--he will do it because he's a team player. I am just tired of the unsupported negativity. Supported negativity is okay, but for cryin' out loud, quit with the headline hunting.

mjfan23

VIP Member
I kno Coop was not happy with his time...

Was there any reason Tebow didnt bench? Or am i missing something..

GoGators01

Gator Fan
i was surprised at shipleys time. he looks faster than that on the field and i believe hes run around 10.4 in the 100m. i was very surprised with tebows vertical. thats a big boy gettin up haha! how did brandon james do?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Did Aaron Hernandez do workouts? I don't see his name listed on the top performers for the 40, vertical jump or broad jump

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Did anyone else notice
picture.php
time for the 3 cone drill?
I'm surprised slimebomb hasn't got a forum going on it yet.

NameTime
Tebow, Tim 6.66
LeFevour, Dan 6.93
Kafka, Mike 6.96
Skinner, Riley 7.04
Pike, Tony 7.06
Brown, Levi 7.07
Hall, Max 7.07

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics