• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

That feeling

awebbf5

VIP Member
Starting to get that feeling, every year around this time I start to get that feeling of excitement for gator football. Every year whether or not I know we're not gonna be real good, I have that feeling of maybe we will have an auburn type run or magical season where everything lines up just right. Granted 6-6 is what I feel this year will be, but am excited to see our strong defense, a McElwain offense play style, the orange and blue every saturday, the awesome feeling of waking up on Saturday to college game day, the putting on my tebow jersey ready to watch the game, the gator chomp and everything else that goes with my gators playing on Saturday. I got it, how about you?
It's great to be a FLORIDA GATOR!!!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
"Like", and AGREE...Coach Mac's definitely going after offense, as expected, and appears to actually know a thing or two about it. Won't have all the tools he'll need (and which he and staff are making accelerating headway towards rectifying fast as possible out on the recruiting trail, it seems), but I gotta feeling it WILL be much more "exciting" all around than the last few seasons have been. Yeah, given all of the above and more, I'd have to agree that 7-5 would be a relatively good outcome, and if as free-wheeling as I think it will be in how they'd likely get there, could be somewhat fun--lotsa gut-clenching ups'n'downs, sure, but a damn sight better than "slow death" like the steady, plodding strategy and overall trend ("slide", really) of the last couple Muschamp/pick-your-OC seasons.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema