• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow wins ESPY

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I know we had another thread about Tebow being up for an ESPY, but I figured him winning it deserves another thread. The ESPY's were taped last night and will be aired on Sunday, but the word is already out that Tebow won for top male college athlete:

Tebow wins ESPY

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
It's hard to keep those things quiet when there are thousands of guests in the audience.

Congrats to Tim Tebow! Yet another piece of hardware.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I knew he would win. He won because he IS Tim Tebow. More people know his name than any current college athlete. Wouldn't be surprised if he swept the international vote.

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
That show was two hours of my life I'll never get back. It was a rip off. Nobody I wanted to win won, besides Tim. They didn't even show Tim getting his award. They showed him holding it backstage for like, half a second. I was very disappointed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema