• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tailgating at the Swamp

Jon Arbuckle

Gator Fan
Hey guys!!! We want to do some tailgating at The Swamp this season. This is our first time we will be doing it there, and hoping that you guys can provide me some good locations to do some tailgating. We have a 10x10' tent that we want to setup behind our truck and watch some football on DirecTV.
Can you guys provide some good locations to do this???

Also, what would be a good time to get there to get a good tailgating spot for the game on Saturday???

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
tailgating is an all day affair.....As long as I am off, I start my college FB saturdays at 8 with espn Gameday.....and watch whatever games are on until we play and then the maddness starts LOL

robdog

Gator Fan
Tailgating is almost the best part of football. (right behind the actual game) I am pretty pumped about turning on College Game Day tomorrow and watching the Corso put on a mascot head! And then you are ready, the madness STARTS!

For tailgating, I would check what time the parking lot opens and pretty much get there a little before that time. It will fill up QUICK.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema