1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sturgis back

Discussion in 'Gator Football' started by Mr2Bits, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits Gator Fan

I heard Sturgis will be back for the Georgia game. I've always been hard on Caleb, but I gues you dont know what you've got till it's gone. We could be sitting at 1 loss right now if we had a kicker.

2. The Zooker

The Zooker VIP Member

Seems Florida has had a lot of trouble with kickers lately. I can't remember the last kicker who was absolutely clutch for a game winner. I like the kid we have coming in 2011 though (Kyle Christy is his name I think). Hopefully he will be reliable.

3. lilChomp

lilChomp VIP Member

Haven't had a stud kicker since Jeff Chandler.

4. Hoosier Dad

Hoosier Dad Gator Fan

Please remember, while Kyle can, and currently does, all three kicking spots for his HS, he is being brought in to replace the graduating Chas Henry. Kyle has stepped up his punting this season and currently (I believe) is leading the State of Indiana in punting average @ just over 43 yards a punt.

5. Leakfan12

Leakfan12 VIP Member

If we had an offense or stopped LSU one last time. The Gators would only have one loss.

6. DRU2012

DRU2012 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

First the specific, "small" question: Don't forget that Caleb WAS a good kicker 'til he broke his back (literally!).
    Now, the more general, "big" question: If we had a functional coaching staff (not to be confused with a DYSfunctional one) running our offense we would have one loss--and THAT one might have been competitive.