• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Still reeling about the Butler game

Bill Risher

Gator Fan
Hello gator nation. I'm a gator fan in Kentucky, where I endure a lot of abuse from Wildcat fans. I still display proudly my gator fathead in my office for all to see. I'm a transplanted Foridian in the blue grass state and keep up with the gators all the time. I do have a question for anyone to help me answer this question. Why doesn't Billy Donovan come up with a better last second shot play. I've seen the gators play several times when they have the last shot in regulation to win the game and it doesn't happen. BYU and Butler for example. I'm still shell shocked about the Butler game. Would have liked to have said to my wildcat fans that it's nice to have two sec teams in the final four.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ouch! ...We're all still trying to forget about that game (and if you're like me, that last few minutes of regulation, especially that final "play" with Walker, is tough to swallow), but you have that extra burden of disappointment.
My sympathies.
Again, though: you DO have a simple two-word response to your tormentors up there: "Football Season".

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
It was a tough loss. We could have won it all this year. Oh well, we played great and this was a team to remember.

And I hate Kentucky fans! I think they are the worst in the SEC, and that is saying a lot considering how bad UT fans are.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema