• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Site Upgrade to the Latest Version of vBulletin 3.8.6PL1

robdog

Gator Fan
The site is now running on the latest version of vBulletin. We wanted to make sure we were on the latest code for vBulletin for this major version. We have a few plugins that require this version. We will be back tracking through some of the plugins that were previously on here to make sure they work with the new version or find new versions of the plugins.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Looks good Robdog .... One thing I noticed, the "sign in box" above the top navbar is cut off in FireFox. The part where it says "Your PM box is 100% full." I can't see.

robdog

Gator Fan
You able to send me a quick screen cap of that. I am not able to reproduce on my machine in FF, Chrome, IE or Safari. Definitely would like to see it so I can debug it better. Thanks for the heads up.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema