• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Siler thinks he's 1st round material

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Brandon Siler was on the Rick Ballou show this afternoon. I caught it on my lunch break. Siler said he is supposed to go around 24-28th overall in the draft. I haven't seen any mocks with him in the first round, but he was pretty confident.

He also mentioned that he doesn't have a favorite NFL team, and doesn't even watch the NFL. He said the only time he watches football is for film study.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Brandon Siler was on the Rick Ballou show this afternoon. I caught it on my lunch break. Siler said he is supposed to go around 24-28th overall in the draft. I haven't seen any mocks with him in the first round, but he was pretty confident.

He also mentioned that he doesn't have a favorite NFL team, and doesn't even watch the NFL. He said the only time he watches football is for film study.

Someone is yanking his chain. 28-32 is the highest I see him going.

lilChomp

VIP Member
Not to knock Siler, he was a badass at UF, but I just don't see him going in the first round, and maybe not even the second. It all comes to what a team needs.

I feel bad for him though. Agents shouldn't get their players hopes up. If Siler was faster and ran a better 40, he could have been moved up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema