• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Signed Letters of Intent

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I will try to update this thread throughout the day with who has signed so far. As of now it looks like it is just the early enrollees plus Justin Trattou. Here is the list. I will just edit it each time someone becomes official. I will also put their position and star rating according to Scout.com.

Welcome the following players to the Gator Nation:

1. Aaron Hernandez (Early Enrollee) - TE - 5*
2. Michael Pouncey (Early Enrollee) - OG - 4*
3. Maurkice Pouncy (Early Enrollee) - OG - 4*
4. Cameron Newton (Early Enrollee) - QB - 4*
5. Bo Williams (Early Enrollee) - RB - 4*
6. Joe Haden (Early Enrollee) - WR - 4*
7. Ahmad Black (Early Enrollee) - CB - 4*
8. Bryan Waggener (Early Enrollee) - QB - 4* - (JuCo)
9. Paul Wilson (Early Enrollee) - WR - 4*
10. Justin Trattou - DE - 5*
11. Jerimy Finch - S - 4*
12. John Jones - MLB - 4*
13. John Brown - DT - 5*
14. James Wilson - OG - 5*
15. Major Wright - S - 5*
16. Moses Jenkins - CB - 3*
17. Jay Howard - DE - 3*
18. Chas Henry - P - 4*
19. Lorenzo Edwards - LB - 5*
20. Duke Lemmens - DE - 4*
21. Torrey Davis - DT - 5*
22. Carlos Dunlap - DE - 5*
23. Brandon Hicks - LB - 4*
24. Chris Rainey - RB - 5*
25. Steven Wilks - S - 3*
26. John Brantley - QB - 4*
27. Deonte Thompson - WR - 5*

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
A few new people have been added to the board.

Finch signing is big. He had previously been committed to Indiana and word came out yesterday that he would sign with us. However, he still said it wasn't official or something like that, so I'm glad to see he is now officially a Gator.

Brown is huge as well, a 5-star DT. Hopefully he makes the grades and will be able to play for us this coming year.

Jones is supposed to be a slightly underrated LB from Sarasota.

James Wilson's LOI just came in as I was typing. This guy is a stud OG. He was the #2 rated OG in the nation on Scout and is a 5*. He will add depth to the o-line which is always needed.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Awesome thread Doc
No problemo. I love recruiting and signing day is the day we've been waiting for. I will update this off and on throughout the day. I am headed in to the office and will update in-between meetings and research and homework. If anybody hears of any signings that I haven't posted yet, feel free to simply reply with the name. I will add it to the official list at the top as soon as I get back on.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
It's looks as though (even though I haven't seen the OFFICIAL yet) Major Wright and Moses Jenkins are now signed. Looks like the secondary is getting this over quickly (Finch, Wright, Jenkins)

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Rumor has it that Jay Howard's LOI is now in. He's only a 3-star DE, but most people think he could be VERY underrated. He also was one of the players that some thought might sign elsewhere, so it will be nice to officially know he is in the class. Our d-line recruiting this year has been unbelievable, especially at DE.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
It's look as though Chas Henry and Lorenzo Edwards are both in. I'm posting a lot of these without confirmation from Scout or Rivals, but when I see confirmation from different people that I feel always give the correct information.

Henry is huge obviously as he will most likely step right in to the punter position.

Edwards is good enough at LB that he might actually step right in to a starting role as well.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
It's looks as though everybody that I have posted so far has been confirmed by Scout now (all the way through #19). If I've heard correctly Deonte Thompson will be announcing at 3:30. I really hope we land him as we could definitely use another WR in this class and he could be special.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Duke Lemmens is now in. He's a 4-star DE from California.

Our defensive end rotation is just going to be nasty over the next couple of years. We are going to wear out some offensive tackles on the way to destroying some QBs.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Carlos Dunlap is now in. 5-star DE. I'm glad to see that he is now as well as there were some grumblings of him switching to South Carolina.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Looks like we can now add Brandon Hicks as well. We are getting close to full. I believe we still have Rainey, Brantley, Wilks and possibly Grant. I don't know if Grant will sign with us or not from what I've heard. We also still have to wait and see on Deonte Thompson. Beyond that, I don't know of anybody else, but you never know.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Rainey and Wilks are both in I'm hearing. Only a couple more to go. I REALLY hope we are able to land Deonte Thompson this afternoon. He would really round out this class nicely.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Brantley is in. It looks like we are done with everything now until we hear from Thompson. There is always the possibility of another surprise signing or two, but I haven't heard about anything specific.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
5-star WR Deonte Thompson is a GATOR!!! What a way to round out this class. There is very little doubt that we will have the #1 recruiting class according to almost every recruiting site. Great job Meyer and Co. Welcome to the Gator Nation all of you new Gators!!! :Banane25: :Banana:

SexyRexy

Gator Fan
That is great news!!! I really thought we needed a stud WR, especially since Toliver pooned out on us.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Great day for Florida Gators. Another #1 recruiting class. Of course that doesn't mean anything if these guys don't pan out. But my gut is saying yes! Congrats to all the high schoolers, and to those that enrolled early.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I think we signed 7 or 8 players from the class 5A national champion Lakeland team

that is good because the players already have good team chemistry... and they are national champions

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema