• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Schedule Rankings

greggcowan

VIP Member
From Sports Illustrated.....

Top 25 toughest schedules (cont.)
Posted: Thursday June 21, 2007 12:52PM; Updated: Thursday June 21, 2007 4:04PM

By Steve Megargee, Special to SI.com, Rivals.com

#7. Florida

Florida schedule
Date Opponent
Sept. 1 W. Kentucky
Sept. 8 Troy
Sept. 15 Tennessee
Sept. 22 at Ole Miss
Sept. 29 Auburn
Oct. 6 at LSU
Oct. 20 at Kentucky
Oct. 27 vs. Georgia
Nov. 3 Vanderbilt
Nov. 10 at South Carolina
Nov. 17 Florida Atlantic
Nov. 24 Florida State

Combined record of Division I-A opponents: 84-56 (.600)
Bowl teams: Eight
Home games: Seven (not including Georgia at Jacksonville)
Division I-AA opponents: One
AP Top 25 teams: Four (two at home, one at neutral site)

Why they're No. 7: Remember that brutal midseason stretch last year when the Gators faced Kentucky, Alabama, Louisiana State, Auburn and Georgia in consecutive weeks? Florida doesn't have to worry about Alabama again, but the Gators will face Auburn, LSU, Kentucky and Georgia in a four-week span. Florida's traditionally tough SEC schedule and its season-ending showdown with Florida State compensate for the Gators' nonconference games with Western Kentucky and Florida Atlantic. Don't mark that Troy game down as an obvious blowout just yet. The Trojans gave Florida State and Georgia Tech all they could handle last year.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Auburn (#5 on the list) has a really tough SEC schedule going to LSU, Florida, Arkansas, and Georgia... and then they have Bama at home

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
Washington has the #1 toughest schedule as ranked by rivals I believe.

A few websites ranked the Cocks as having the 2nd toughest schedule in the nation. Don't know if that's exactly something I'm excited about.....

But, they're just objective ratings. The only harder game we added to our schedule that we don't usually have was UNC. It won't be easy, but I'm sure we can take that game.

You guys have a hard schedule. But really any team in the SEC has a tough road ahead of them.

That Florida Atlantic game is going to be TOUGH for Florida!!!!

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Well the SEC has been and is the best Conference in the Nation! And playing LSU on the road and SC on the road wont be easy to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema