• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sam McGuffie

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I saw a video of him and he actually jumped over a player that was standing up straight.
Yeah, watch that video I linked and he does it several times. Supposedly it's his 'signature' move. I think it is something he will have to be very careful with at the next level though or he is gonna get flipped and land pretty hard, possibly on his neck which could be very dangerous. It looks cool when it works, but its risky.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
Yeah, watch that video I linked and he does it several times. Supposedly it's his 'signature' move. I think it is something he will have to be very careful with at the next level though or he is gonna get flipped and land pretty hard, possibly on his neck which could be very dangerous. It looks cool when it works, but its risky.

yeah, that's what I was thinking. It is an awesome move for high school anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema