• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rumors Chip Kelly

mjfan23

VIP Member
Heard recently some rumblings about Mushcamp being fired and the possibility of Chip Kelly coming to Florida.

Personally id be shocked.

But I must say that does sound very intriguing. His offense? Our defensive history.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Chip Kelly is a Pac-12 or NFL guy. The rumors are all centered on USC, if he even comes back to college coaching.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wouldn't mind seein' him as our OC--but then again, hell, I "wouldn't mind" BILLY DONOVAN as OC over the guy we got now!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(I try to find dark humor in all this, right now, so damn frustrated and sick of everything about the way we are pissing away the potential our defense presents us with, all that time and talent on BOTH sides of the ball wasting away that it's all I can do to keep from screaming sometimes...But truth is SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN SOON to change this, or that's what it'll all have been: "A big waste of time and talent." Gotta get someone with SOME intelligence, vision and plan to make us an offensive LEADER once more. Meanwhile, can only keep asking:
Can y'all IMAGINE what a decent offense, one say 2/3 or so as efficient as the defense that has already been assembled and fielded here, might accomplish if both were here at the same time? I'm just afraid that it won't happen in time--"in time" I suspect being at least making a move and GETTING that "someone" in here by the end of this season at the LATEST...and my gut says sooner than that.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema