• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Robdog Introduction

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to take a minute to introduce my buddy Robert - aka robdog. Robert is new to the administration team and going to help run the forums, keep things fresh, etc. You can go to him with any questions or issues you have.

Some of you may already know, but my wife and I are expecting our first child in June ... so things will be very hectic in my personal life and I just want to make sure we have a solid team here (myself, robdog, O-Town Gator and MaxFahn) at Gator Envy to work hard to continue to grow the forums into the best privately/fan run Gator forum.

robdog

Gator Fan
Thanks for the intro Mr2Bits. Glad to able to help out and really bring some new ideas to the forum! So don't be alarmed if you come back to site and see a few new features or things moved around a little. I welcome any and all feedback, comments and suggestions. So do not be afraid to hit me up in PM or email.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema