1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Riley Cooper

Discussion in 'Gator Football' started by gtrgrl97, Jul 25, 2009.

1. gtrgrl97

gtrgrl97 VIP Member

Can't find any articles... what was his decision?

2. J-ville Gator

J-ville Gator VIP Member

Looks like he is heading back to Gainesville. Trying to find the article I read from the Texas rangers....still looking.

3. i think he is leaning towards texas.

4. God I hope not. If he's half the necessity for the real team as he has been in my ncaa10 dynasty(my last game against LSU he had 7 catches for 130 yards and 2 tds), then we'll really need him. He's been my go-to guy and I don't want to have to take him off the game to play against my buddies. We take it seriously and don't play players not on the actual rosters or if they are suspended or injured. But enough about my sad video game obsession. If he doesn't come back that will be a major blow to our already inexperienced receiver corps.

5. J-ville Gator

J-ville Gator VIP Member

Is that your opinion? He didn't sign a contract with the Rangers after meeting with them this past Wednesday.

6. thats just what i think.. but money talks ya know..

unless he is waiting to surprise everyone that he is coming back.

7. O-town Gator

O-town Gator Gator Fan

8. O-town Gator

O-town Gator Gator Fan

9. O-town Gator

O-town Gator Gator Fan

10. KYGATOR

KYGATOR Gator Fan

YES!!! This news just made my day!