• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Refs

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
I've had enough of these ACC referees. At least when we played FSU in 2006 the refs were bad to both teams, but FSU clearly got the calls today. BRING IN REFS FROM A NEUTRAL CONFERENCE. No more SEC or ACC referees.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I just hope the officials for the SEC title game aren't those from the Vandy game or Wilber Hackett Jr. or on the Bama payroll.

castawaygator

VIP Member
i am all for playing a fair game and feel this makes the best game. but... if there were any refs on bama's list, i would push for refs from louisiana!!! :shifty: :shifty: i am sure they would treat saban just right.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
At the halftime interview, Coach Meyer made a comment about the officials but didn't go any further so as to not get himself in hot water.

gogators9606

Gator Fan
Florida State needed a lot more help then the ref's, but they damn sure got all the calls. The personal foul/ helmet to helmet call just pissed me off.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema