• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Really!!!???

Holder's knee is down and then the ball was put on the ground and then was supposedly a lateral??? REALLY!!!??? I don't believe it. Oh well at Least the HBC Beat bammer

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Let's pretend the refs ruled it a forward pass. That doesn't change the fact that we did not earn the win otherwise. Face it, our coaches are not fixing our season-long problems. Bad snaps. Still there. Dive play ineffective? Still there. No vertical passing? Still a problem. Unreliable kicking game? Still there. Clean tackling? Not happening. Play calling? Still predictable.

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
Let's pretend the refs ruled it a forward pass. That doesn't change the fact that we did not earn the win otherwise. Face it, our coaches are not fixing our season-long problems. Bad snaps. Still there. Dive play ineffective? Still there. No vertical passing? Still a problem. Unreliable kicking game? Still there. Clean tackling? Not happening. Play calling? Still predictable.

I agree 100%, I am just trying to understand the call on the play.

mjfan23

VIP Member
Im pretty sure it was a lateral pass, that was fumbled, picked up and ran...

The ball looked to be going forward imo.

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
Then again, if a fumble, you cannot foward a fumble correct? If it was not a forward pass then it had to be a fumble because the ball hit the ground. I may be off my rocker here but I thought the offense could not forward a fumble.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema