• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Re watched The sugar Bowl

mjfan23

VIP Member
So last night, with no florida football on, I pulled out the old tape of UC UF. Its simply amazing to see that team play in comparison to this team. The NFL talent that was on that team was simply absurd. Not to mention Tebow went out in his last game and simply dominated.

Theres really zero point to this thread. But watching a UF win on a saturday was nice. :cautious:

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I was there at that game. Lots of fun. FYI Cincinnati fans are jerks. It was awesome to shut the fans up. It was even more awesome to see that Gator offense click so well that day.

Unfortunately, I was happy that there was no Saturday football. My high blood pressure cannot take four losses in a row. Give me a week to recuperate from that Auburn loss. My buddies Jim Beam and Jack Daniel helped me through the loss to two NFL teams in a row, but Auburn...that is inexcusable. That game scarred me for at least a week. Scarred, I say!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I was there at that game. Lots of fun. FYI Cincinnati fans are jerks. It was awesome to shut the fans up. It was even more awesome to see that Gator offense click so well that day.

Unfortunately, I was happy that there was no Saturday football. My high blood pressure cannot take four losses in a row. Give me a week to recuperate from that Auburn loss. My buddies Jim Beam and Jack Daniel helped me through the loss to two NFL teams in a row, but Auburn...that is inexcusable. That game scarred me for at least a week. Scarred, I say!
Yeah man, I noticed...answered your last post on travisduncan's "Post Game: 17-6 Auburn" column last week that pretty well voiced your anger and disgust. EVERYONE hurt after that one.
What REALLY burns going down, what that Auburn game really highlights, reminds, HELL, rubs our FACES in, is how bad this team has been for some time now. For the last couple of seasons or so we've been looking that sloppy even when we win. All a mediocre team has to do to beat us is to pull it together, play a little over their heads, and we'll end up handing the game to them. We've even done it at HOME a couple of times.
We all have our various (overlapping) views of that situation, but my main point is that it has been going on since at LEAST last year, and it could be argued that many of the signs began to show even during the '09 season (culminating in the beat-down from the Tide in the SEC Championship, Meyer's "Retirement #1", and of course the last eg. of what that team was TALENTED enough to do, that Sugar Bowl game you watched on Sat., E)...Again: the problems were already THERE, in the character of this team, the "heads and hearts" of the kinds of players we were and ARE heavy with--talented though many of them may be.

TraderGator

Gator Fan

I agree Escambia . . . my blood pressure couldn't have taken it either. Nice to know we have some common friends. LOL!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema