1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Quick Tip: Signature Pictures & Avatars

Discussion in 'GatorEnvy.com News & Announcements' started by robdog, Apr 12, 2011.

1. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

All of your avatars should have transferred over nicely. However, to optimize the look and feel of your avatar, I would recommend re-uploading it with a larger image. 200x200 is the optimal size, but you can upload something much large and the system will resize everything for you automatically.

Signature Pictures
    This is one thing that did not transfer over. However, I can help you restore your image if you are unable to find it again. Simple post a reply here or send me a PM/conversation.

Thanks.

2. CaliZona_Gator

CaliZona_Gator Super Senior Member

The computer that has my sigpic is down right now, so could you possibly help me restore it? thank you.

I'll have to adjust my avatar later... maybe it's time for a new one.

3. robdog

No problem. I will upload a zip file to this thread later today will all the old signature files.

4. CaliZona_Gator

So can we still recover our signatures? I really miss my sweet "Welcome to the Swamp" gif. I can't believe I no longer have a copy stored on one of my computers.

5. robdog

I will check the archive and see what I can come up with.

6. CaliZona_Gator

any updates?

7. robdog

Crap! Totally forgot to check on this. Doing some digging right now!

8. robdog