• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Put up/Shut up Time

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Threadline says it all:
No more to add...We should enter this one healthy and ready. Either we ARE what we have lately more and more appeared to be, are now ready, willing and able to assume the mantle of “GATORS REBORN”...it’s been a long time coming (since the 2nd half of the 2009 SEC Championship Game, TT running up n down the sideline in tears, TRYING SO HARD to get the attention and COMMITMENT (HIS level of commitment) of his teammates to rise up, RISE ABOVE ONE MORE TIME)—And now, almost a full decade later, here we are.
Kyle Trask, this is what is on the line: You have before you the opportunity to raise this team you love so well, who owes you every bit as much as you may feel you owe US, take us back to the levels surrendered to lessers so many years ago now...Let’s take it BACK, Gators! I didn’t think we were quite “there” yet coming into this season, but things have fallen in the way that they have and now whattayaknow??? Our GATORS have a chance to “...BE HOME SOON!”...that’s right, I’ve said it:
Right here, right now, at LEAST “one year early” the Florida Gators are poised to bust back INTO the College Football Big Time, present their calling card as we approach the FFF after ALL.
But first things first; Gotta go out here now and simply TAKE CARE OF BIDNESS. And yet, whereas in other years OTHER Gator teams have entered such games uncertain and produced an uncertain result out on the field, I don’t GET that feeling under Mullens: If we get beat, it will be because Kirby Smart had his perhaps slightly more complete team ready to play, and we couldn’t quite meet every challenge...but anything LESS than that will I truly believe produce a GATOR VICTORY.
But whereas I THOUGHT/FELT LSU was gonna nip us at the end in a scoring duel, I have just the opposite feeling for this one—anything less than UGA’s BEST EFFORT gets them BEAT. Write it DOWN.
And Eat ‘em UP!
Go GATORS!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema