• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Powell done for season.

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
another ACL. no question that our practice, conditioning, or strength training should be looked at. At what point does Muschamp give a second look at training? Something has got to change to set us up for success for next year.

awebbf5

VIP Member
We will never see him or easley in an Orange and blue uniform again. Best of luck to both young men , at least I got a high five from him lol.

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
We will never see him or easley in an Orange and blue uniform again. Best of luck to both young men , at least I got a high five from him lol.

That is Jeremi Powell tore his ACL during the Missouri game. It was another non-contact injury and Powell is the sixth Gator to be lost this season due to an ACL injury. A RS Freshman - NOT RONALD POWELL.

awebbf5

VIP Member
e="Ga8or22, post: 72021, member: 3050"]That is Jeremi Powell tore his ACL during the Missouri game. It was another non-contact injury and Powell is the sixth Gator to be lost this season due to an ACL injury. A RS Freshman - NOT RONALD POWELL.[/quote]
Thats good that it wasn't Ronald, the younger still has time to bounce back

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Still, the point is well-made and worth asking: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE PREP AND CONDITIONING IN OUR PROGRAM??? This is statistically BEYOND the point of "bad luck"...

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I wish I had a viable theory that would explain the injuries in practice. Alas, all I can think of is that the coaches are not controlling practice well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema