1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Post Your Picture

Discussion in 'Gator Lounge & General Discussion' started by Mr2Bits, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Escambia94

Escambia94 Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE) Moderator

[​IMG]

This is the whole family several hours before the Homecoming game in '09.

[​IMG]

This is me at the Sugar Bowl. I was lucky enough to be surrounded by Cincinnati fans. It was great shutting them up--they were quite rude to my kids.

2. AK Gator

AK Gator Gator Fan

It's always a shame when other fans can't keep things in perspective during games. I think of it like the old mob rules - the fans can say what they want to each other, but you leave the family member out of it, even if that means you aren't able to say anything. Beating the tar out of their team helps, but it's still too bad your kids had to deal with that. I hope they were still able to enjoy the game.

3. G8RB8R

G8RB8R VIP Member

[​IMG]

Me, sans the beard

[​IMG]

Son's graduation from the UF College of Engineering, 2004, outisde the O'Dome.

[​IMG]

Underneath the stands on the west side of the stadium, taken during the Championship Celebration,
    January 2007

4. Swamp Person

Swamp Person Swamp Gator

SWAMP LIFE
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Swamp Person

Swamp Person Swamp Gator

NO LIFE LIKE SWAMP LIFE.......

6. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Nice set of photos Swamp Person!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Swamp Person

Swamp Person Swamp Gator

Thank you Sir. We loved it. Good times with my son and wife. When your running your own business you just seem to never get enough time to enjoy the simple things in life.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DocZaius

DocZaius Gator Fan

9. NaffGutts

NaffGutts Gator Fan

[​IMG]

Me with my mother-in-law and her sister during our last homecoming celebration from our deployment in 2010

10. NaffGutts

NaffGutts Gator Fan

[​IMG]

me and my best friend

11. Escambia94

144_511200124192_3301_n.jpg

I just noticed that my old pictures have disappeared. Since NaffGutts posted a military pic, here is one of mine taken at [OPSEC redacted].

12. Escambia94

9928_546549069622_5531636_n.jpg

This is me and my youngest son at a game back in Timmy Tebow's heyday.