• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Phil Steele's All SEC 2013 Preseason Teams

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yep--and I guess it IS time to start salivating (and BREATHING) once more: Once "Phil Steele" and the other "way off" NCAA "Football Preview" mags start hitting the stands, Gator summer camp, and then REAL LIFE, are just around the corner...What's everyone's "take" on the 2013 season? Here's mine:
Aside from making it to October without a loss, as our "D" comes together, hits its stride and (I believe) begins to surpass even LAST year's squad in overall talent and athleticism, the key HAS to be JD at QB: If he DOES "come around", finally begin to consistently live up to all that "promise and potential", I believe we'll have the offense we DIDN'T have last year, and then the rest of the SEC better look out...Tough schedule, still maybe a year away from our next Championship run--but enough of the above falls into place THIS season and we are in the mix a year early, IMO. Too optimistic? We'll see...What are y'all's views?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Copy what I said about last year and apply it to this year, but try not to factor in that embarrassing turnout in the bowl game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema