• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Outback Bowl Luxury Suite

kicker98

Gator Fan
I have a luxury suite for the Outback bowl at Raymond James stadium. It is a 36 person suite. Including 18 or so parking passes. This is perfect for the Gator Nation.
It has a great view of the field.
Enjoy the game from the warmth of the suite but still get the feel of the game with the windows open.

I had the suite last year for the Outback bowl between Northwestern and Auburn and couldn't have had a better time. While everyone got rained on we were high and dry enjoying our food and drink.

The price of this suite does not include food and beverage, but can be ordered by your own personel suite attendant which is included in the price. This will be the last time to see the legendary head coach of The Gators coach his team, so do it in style!

Would also consider selling half the suite for this game. This suite has two private bathrooms, and a full bar with serving area.
Feel free to contact me if you have questions.
[email protected]

Attachments

• suite1.jpg
    suite1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 468
  • suite2.jpg
    suite2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 471
  • suite3.jpg
    suite3.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 469

robdog

Gator Fan
Dam, that is a pretty sweet suite. (lol!)

Care to post pricing? I am more curious than anything.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema