• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Seminoles @ Gators - 11/27

Status
Not open for further replies.

robdog

Gator Fan
Here is a big game for rivalry week. We have to play the Seminoles in their house. Lets hope our offense can be productive and our defense shuts them down.

Go Gators!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We've seen this before. Another "slow start" will doom us today. At this point, we're back on our heels at the edge of our redzone, and now we can only hope they only get a FG. Good play at the goal line. 3-zip.
"D" needs a rest now...a drive by us is crucial--Big run Dubose!!! WE start at their 32. Man, he is a BURNER on kick-offs.
"3-Headed Monster", looks like--but no Reed so far, so...Oh sh*t, now it looks like Addazio is reverting to "form", two dive-variations into the middle of the line. What do ya know? On target pass by Brantley! See what can happen when you break your own tendencies, Stevie-boy? Right play at the right time, properly executed: Touchdown!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Another thing needs noting: Brantley looks sharp throwing today.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't believe it. Snapping problems. Now Brantley's back in, and he looks like he's getting rattled by the crowd noise. Thing is, this is an example of where the "3-H-M" can be a handicap--in a loud and hostile environment.
Aw SH*T!!! We were moving it on the ground, then a fumble! Ohhh! Almost picked back...Damn, killin' ourselves. Now the defense has to come back out, which is gonna catch up with us later on in a close game. Another near-intercept. We have GOT to get some turnovers; instead, we're the ones giving it away.
End of 1st.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here we go from inside-the-10 again. You KNOW what we'll see a lot of now: you know it, you love it, let's do it again and again--the DIVE. What was THAT, Chris?!! You HAD the 1st down, but you threw it AWAY!
Screw this. We were IN this game, but we're GIVING it away.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
What a joke. Bad play on offense, bad decision to fake the punt there, and now we're down 10.

If Meyer won't make any changes after this season, then Foley needs to, because this season was a failure from the start.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This wouldn't be as upsetting if it were the old "they weren't ready and Addazio's calling the same old lame game" situation, but that isn't it this time. This time it really IS on the players. I haven't had a problem with the play-calling thus far. It has been all penalties, turnovers and lack of execution that has killed us here.
There's another dropped pass. Now Henry goes for it out of punt formation and doesn't make it. Here comes the knife to the heart--yup, TD 'Noles. I had the sound off and KNEW it was coming.
This is too much like the SC game--I actually had a superstitious flash along those lines when Dubose started our first drive with that big return, that that might be the last time we lead all day. Could have been different, looked like we could stop them AND move the ball on 'em too, but we kept stumbling, bumbling, and finally fumbling away our chances.
Brantley not "sharp" anymore. Offense back to "what-the-f*ck"-mode, defense already tired, missing tackles. Oh Gators...I'm afraid it'll be pretty dreary from here on. Talk to y'all later...

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Holy ****! I was out and away from the TV/Internet until now (taking my mom shopping), and this is what I missed?! ****! ****! ****! Our defense looks lost. What the?!

LedHead155

Gator Fan
That stuff is happening though because it is the same o lg game plan, run every down until third and long. This is what is going to happen. Brantley is setup for failure when he is constantly placed into third and long.

limelight543

Gator Fan
this team is done we will probably lose all of our recruits if drinskel stays someones paying him its that simple we fucking suck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema