• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Florida-Oregon game thread

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Let's punch our tickets to the Final Four today. Feel free to discuss the game here. :Banana:

Go Gators!

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I'm so ready for this game. For some reason it hasn't felt like this game was coming up today, but now I'm ready for it and it's here. :bananajump:

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Here we go. Quick foul on Oregon. I wouldn't mind seeing us put Oregon in some major foul trouble.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
We switched Brewer over to guard Brooks, I was just thinking about posting that maybe we should do that. Brewer's long arms and athleticism should help slow him down.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I really don't like seeing Werner out there. He comes out and immediately costs us a possession. Then he goes right to the defensive side and picks up a second foul within 30 seconds. Then he gives up an open 3. Get him out. :mad:

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
That is NOT a charge on Brewer. Should have been a basket and the foul, instead its a foul on Brewer, that hurts.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
That's 2 fouls on Brooks, that could prove to be big. If they decide to leave him out there, we need to try and get a 3rd on him during this half.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
What is up with us and the freakin turnovers? This is killing us and I really don't want today to be the day that it catches up with us. :mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema