• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

offense agree or disagree

kuz318

Gator Fan
demps is not an I FORMATION running back!!!

moody and gillislee are!!!

brantley is no tim tebow!!!!

Brantley is a peyton manning QB

everytime we have a big play theres a qb rb and another rb or wr in the backfield to help us fake runs 2 different ways or pull and throw the ball!!!!

the only play demps blows up is stretch to the left or right

addazio sucks!!!

why wont we give debose a chance??

our defense is awesome and remember defense wins championships look at the super bowl winning buccaneers!!!

we run 50 times throw 25 not a good balance

DAN MULLAN ALWAYS WENT FOR YOUR THROATS!!!! THE KNOCK OUT PUNCH!!!!

we never go down field that is another thing thats really starting to piss me off

just go for it to carl or deonte on 1st down sometimes what the hell demps could get it back quick or another pass

with hines, DT, moore, hammond i think were pretty solid at WR

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
For all the reasons you mention and a few more, the vertical game is what is clearly missing. WE MUST STRETCH THE FIELD. As I have noted elsewhere, I thought that this was exactly the point behind the players they arrayed and recruited around Brantley and how they would be used. So far, at least on Offense, not only has there not been a game-plan that exploits the talent available, but neither the play-calling nor the on-field personnel choices appear to be taking any of that into account.

The Zooker

VIP Member
It is pretty odd how Meyer said he wants the fastest team in America so that his spread offense could flourish. Now we have the fastest team in America and Addazio isn't stretching the field the way you'd expect from a spread offense. Weird. Somebody in the coaches meetings needs to step.

jhale

Gator Fan
Debose was on the field versus UT, he's adjusting to his new role as the outside WR. They threw the ball deep to him versus USF, but he let the Safety slow down his route, a sign that he's still learning that position. If he would've stayed in the slot, I'm sure he would've been more involved offensively, but he's got several more experienced guys in front of him out wide.

And when Mullen was the OC, people complained about his playcalling too. We just had better more explosive WRs than we do right now, Caldwell, Murphy, and Harvin are all in the NFL for a reason.

Debose was on the field versus UT, he's adjusting to his new role as the outside WR. They threw the ball deep to him versus USF, but he let the Safety slow down his route, a sign that he's still learning that position. If he would've stayed in the slot, I'm sure he would've been more involved offensively, but he's got several more experienced guys in front of him out wide.

And when Mullen was the OC, people complained about his playcalling too. We just had better more explosive WRs than we do right now, Caldwell, Murphy, and Harvin are all in the NFL for a reason.
he also helped get those those guys ready

for the last 2 yrs we havent been able to get our young WR's on the field and thats a problem

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema