• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFL Lockout is Over: Undrafted Gators can now sign

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
So now that the NFL lockout is over, former Gators that went undrafted can now sign with a team.

It is already being reported that Will Hill has signed with the Redskins. (Article)
They have a crowded secondary, but Hill is a freak on special teams, and that is what gets you on an NFL roster. His Wikipedia page says it too. The Wikipedia edit could have been done by him, his agent, someone with the Redskins, or just a fan.

I also expect former Gator punter & 2010 Ray Guy Award winner Chas Henry to sign with an NFL team. I'm not really sure how kickers/punters break into the league, but I feel he can start right away for a team. Plus he's a punter, so it has probably been easy for him to workout and improve his game during the lockout.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Who else is/was waiting? I think Carl Johnson, AJ Jones, Brandon Hicks, Moody, and Carl Moore are among the players.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
It now looks like maybe Will Hill isn't with the Redskins. And right now Henry is the only punter on the Eagles.... let's hope it stays that way.

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
Henry is a kickass punter, he will most likely start this year.

He really got to show off his skills last year as much as we punted LOL. not to mention the extra points he had to kick when he was all we had.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema