1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Orleans area LSU fan with honest question

Discussion in 'Gator Lounge & General Discussion' started by Shawn, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Shawn

Shawn Gator Fan

Not looking to ruffle any feathers on this board but was seeking advice if possible on best place to post Sugar Bowl tickets for sale at face value? Word I am getting is that it might be Florida in the Sugar Bowl. I am not a scalper, I am an LSU alum born and raised in New Orleans and purchase very good club seats to the Sugar Bowl/BCS championship game each year just in case LSU is in one of those games (like last year). Whenever LSU is not in the game I simply try to sell them at face value to a good fan of whatever SEC school is in the game. If this board is ok to do so or if you know of another, a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated?

Actually while on the subject, the reason I got the idea to start doing this was about 10-12 years ago I read an article that talked about how Florida and Tennesse fans purchased most of the annual SECCG season tickets b/c at the time the game started it was always one of those 2 schools representing the east. I have been looking for some time to find someone with SECCG season tix willing to sell to me if their school is not in that game and mine is. I of course would reciprocate with the Sugar/BCS tix possibility if UF is in the game.

2. Escambia94

Escambia94 Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE) Moderator

You can ask around here, or post them on e-Bay at a fair price. There might be a way to push the tickets through StubHub.

I wish I could go, but the military has other plans for me.

3. DRU2012

DRU2012 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

No "feathers ruffled", man--actually a good idea, both forward-thinking AND enterprising...Now, as for whether someone HERE (myself included in the mix, maybe?) will "bite" is something we'll have to see. First, let's make sure these "human Poll"-voters don't do something weird, like bump US down to 5th and leave UGA up there in 4th, positioned to take "our" BCS-spot in the Sugar Bowl. Then, once sure of THAT bummer NOT having befallen us, we'll see...

4. DocZaius

DocZaius Gator Fan

Come at me.